GREAT WAYS, whose offices are located at Madrid (28016), Concha Espina Av, 65 -2º, is the Spanish limited liability company that owns this website, the use of which is governed by this document, and whose Spanish Tax ID number is B-82065590, registered in the Business Register of Madrid in Volume 13.420, Page M-217716, Sheet 110. To contact GREAT WAYS, you may use the e-mail address above as well as the email address email@example.com and telephone number 91-5903920.
II. Access and Security.
Access to certain services requires prior registration of users.
III. Correct Use of the Service.
The user agrees to use the services diligently, correctly and lawfully, and, in particular, as an an example and not limited thereto, undertakes to refrain from:
• (A) using the services for purposes or effects contrary to law, morals and generally accepted norms of good customs or public order;
• (B) reproducing, copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the services, except with permission from the copyright holder or when it is legally permitted;
IV. Proprietary Rights.
All website content, such as text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, images as well as graphic design, source code and software, are the exclusive property of GREAT WAYS or third parties, the rights to which are legitimately held by GREAT WAYS, and are therefore within the bounds of national and international legislation.
The use of any and all elements of intellectual and industrial property for commercial use, as well as their distribution, modification, alteration or decompiling is strictly prohibited.
Violation of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offense punishable under Articles 270, and following, of the Penal Code.
The Users that send website comments, opinions or comments via e-mail service or by any other means, whenever such services are possible, authorize GREAT WAYS for the reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation, and exercise of any other right of exploitation, of aforementioned observations, opinions or comments, for the full length of time that copyright protection is legally provided for, with no territorial restrictions. Likewise, it is understood that this authorization is free of charge.
Claims filed by users in relation to possible breaches in intellectual property rights on any of the services on this website should be addressed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability.
GREAT WAYS not responsible for any damage, loss or injury caused by any failure in the system, server or the Internet. GREAT WAYS shall not be liable for any viruses that may infect the user’s computer as a consequence of accessing, using or examining its website or resulting from any transfer of data, files, images, text, or audio contained therein. Users shall NOT hold it liable or demand payment for lost profits resulting from technical difficulties or failures in the systems or the Internet. GREAT WAYS does not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access and use of its website. The system may occasionally be unavailable due to technical difficulties or Internet failures, or any other circumstance beyond GREAT WAYS’ control; in such cases it will attempt to restore it as quickly as possible. GREAT WAYS shall not be liable for any errors or omissions contained on its web site.
VI. Private data.
As a business whose head office is located in Spain, GREAT WAYS, S.L. is subject to the application of the Personal Data Protection provisions contained in the December 13 Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as the European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 from April 27, 2016 (hereinafter GDPR); as well as other Spanish and European regulations that deal with the subject.
.Owner Responsible for the Data file and its processing
GREAT WAYS informs Users that all data that are provided or that may be required for subscribers or registered to the website operated by GREAT WAYS , SL located at the URL: http://www.cortogenia.es, or the services that might be hired or purchased through said website, will be incorporated into a file whose owner will be GREAT WAYS , which will be responsible for both the file and the processing thereof, to be carried out with the utmost confidentiality and under the respective security measures to ensure that this be the case.
.Purpose and use of collected data
The data provided by the User to GREAT WAYS will be used for the purposes indicated below:
• To provide said data to those participating in the services solicited by the User,
• To maintain the contractual relationship, where applicable, established with GREAT WAYS.
• To send advertising, offers and promotions that may be of interest to the User,
• To manage, administer, provide, expand and improve services to which the User might decide to subscribe, register, or use the adaptation of said services, for sending service updates, for sending via traditional and electronic means any technical, operational and commercial information about products and services offered by GREAT WAYS.
Data processing for advertising and commercial prospecting purposes will entail sending the User, information, advertising and commercial promotions of services marketed by GREAT WAYS through the email used by the User to register for GREAT WAYS services.
Legal basis for processing personal data
The legal basis for processing the personal data for the purposes stated in the previous paragraph is granted through the consent of the User, which is accpeted upon registering to the services provided by GREAT WAYS and is agreed upon according the provisions in article 6.1.a of the GPDR. The owner of the data must be of legal age. Otherwise, explicit authorization signed by their parents or legal guardians must be provided.
In accordance with the aforementioned regulations, the User is informed that he / she has the power to exercise the following rights:
• Access: gives the User the power to verify as to whether GREAT WAYS is processing his/her personal data and, if so, has the right to know what personal data are being processed.
• Correction: this right means the User may modify or correct data that is incomplete or inaccurate.
• Deletion: when exercising this right, the User’s data is blocked and therefore is not processed by GREAT WAYS.
• Limitation: in the event that the legal requirements so warrant, it gives the User the power to stop the processing of his/her data, which will only be kept in the event a claim is exercised.
• Objection: in the event that the legal requirements so warrant, when this right is exercised, GREAT WAYS will stop processing the User’s data, unless there are legal reasons that allow it, that is, for claims to be exercised.
• Portability: gives the User the option of having his/her data contained in the file to be received and subsequently transmitted directly to another data processor in a structured, commonly used, and mechanically-readable format.
All these rights shall be exercised by means of written communication, attaching a copy of the User’s ID, to GREAT WAYS SL, whose address in Madrid (28016) is, Avda. De Concha Espina, 65 -2º, or by email to email@example.com.
As long as the User does not use his/her right to delete, GREAT WAYS will continue to actively process the data provided. Should the User decide to exercise this right, the User’s data will be blocked and will be stored in a restricted way and put at the disposal of the competent authorities for a period of 5 years in order to cover any possible liabilities arising from the processing.
At any time, the User may also refuse to receive or continue receiving any type of advertising, as well as revoke the consent granted for any of the abovementioned purposes.
GREAT WAYS takes confidentiality and privacy very seriously, so we are committed to using collected personal data only for the purposes indicated above, and to take measures to prevent any alteration, loss, or unauthorized access. If you believe any undue processing of your data is being carried out by GREAT WAYS , you may make claims to said business or to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. Website http://www.agpd.es/
Recipients and transfers to third parties
GREAT WAYS will be solely responsible for processing; therefore it shall not transfer the Users’ personal data to third parties. Nor will international transfers of personal data be made.
VII. Cookies Policy.
The User has the option of configuring their browser so that it will notify them onscreen whenever cookies are received and will prevent cookies from being installed on their hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manual for your browser for further information. To use the CORTOGENIA website, it is not necessary for the User to allow cookies sent by GREAT WAYS to be installed, should this be the case, it will be necessary for the User to log in every time they access a service that requires prior log in.
If you wish to block Cookies for the website, you should perform the following steps, according to your web browser:
VIII. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
For any interpretable or contentious issues that might arise, Spanish law shall apply and, in case of dispute, both parties agree to submit to the authority of the Courts of the city of Madrid and waive any other jurisdiction that might correspond to it.